How to draw 8: Newgrounds How to draw 8: Newgrounds

It's okay but,

I really liked it all. It was amazing. However, I don't think it was amazing enough to get daily 5th at all. You really stole it from this guy's game (whos score is now better):
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view /506284

It makes me sick to my stomach that something like this beat that game just becuase of a stupid cut-off date at a certain instance of time. However, good job anyways. Looking forward to future tutorials.

Aprime responds:

LOL, oh well.. its newgrounds related.. it deserves daily 5th!
Thanks for the review
Could have given it higher.. regardless of the other flash submission

Crumbled 2 Crumbled 2

Simply Awesome

I hope to be as good as you one day, I played Crumbled 1 such a long time ago and this is just amazing.

360° Defence 360° Defence

Fantastic!

I love the action! Moving back and fourth to stop them from getting bye. Really addicting. Keep it up.

* Mario Bros. * * Mario Bros. *

Very well done

I loved it. I liked how you have made it just like the original. Keep up the work.

Ryan1337 responds:

Will do.

Super Mario Hardcore Super Mario Hardcore

hehe

really dang cool...one problem though...your sprites get freaked up and blured when you face to the left...also i found an uber cool glitch...ok get the minigun and hold it down and go to the end of the level and then on the start of the next level it will always fire and you can choose a different gun and it will still keep firing...and then you can combine that with the rocket launcher and then you'll be un stopable!!!...MWHAHAHAHAHA!!!. ..but overall keep uo the good work.

NetDraw 1.2 NetDraw 1.2

whoa...

now this is cool....its like a mini flash program and you made it with flash...pretty cool, keep up the good work.

1pt Perspective Tutorial 1pt Perspective Tutorial

wow...

man...thanks so much, i never looked at it that way but now its so simple...Thanks tons!!! This will be extremely helpful.

Rocket Tag Rocket Tag

GRRRR!

That was cool keep up the good work. And i have no idea how you made it where you could post your tag at where you died but i do know thats cool. Pretty adicting too. In fact if it wasen't for that tag thing this game would probly not be nearly as good becuase every time i saw a new tag that poped up higher than i did i was like grrrrrr now i must pass them....I hope this hits front page becuase then there will be TONS of tags.

ReduxGames responds:

Thanks alot, Its a modified highscore table, basicaly trying to learn from nintendo, take simple things and make them fun :)

Run to the Portal! Run to the Portal!

OMG!!!!!

Thats so addicting...onl problem is i never won nore i never lost, every time i got at the top, and i mean at the tippy to the fricken 0's would pound me all the way to the bottom. Either slow the speed fall of the 0's or make it where you can move faster. change one of those then you will have a great game.

Pong &amp;lt;BooGames&amp;gt; Pong <BooGames>

oww my eyes lol

lol it was ok. Ways to imrpove...

Make it where with 1 player theres a Computer player, Also i find it funny that you can press space anytime to reverse the ball, Did you mean to do this...well fix that and the graphics and it will be decent game.

boomoto responds:

ya i did actally mean to do this, i mean if you want to cheat go ahead but if you want to hone ur skills dont, plus doing it liek that saved me about 10 hours of boring if staments lmfao lawl